DA-Barsel is a maternity scheme for companies that are members of an employers' association that is organised under The Danish Employers' Confederation (DA) - and that have not established their own maternity scheme.
Click to read answer
- What does it cost?
- As an employer you must pay DKK 820 a year for every full-time employee. This is equivalent to DKK 205 quarterly. More information about the calculations is available here:
- How do I make a report?
- You may report through a payroll service provider or at self-service More information about what you need to report is available here:
- How do I pay?
- You can pay through a payroll service provider or by using paying-in slips. More information about the payment deadlines is available here:
- How do I pay
- How do I request compensation?
- You may request compensation by using the Selvbetjening in the Danish language (Self-service). More information about compensation is available here:
- How much can I be repaid?
- The maximum that a company will be repaid is a total of DKK 164,32 an hour for each employee. More information about the payments is available here:
- How much do I obtain as compensation