FerieKonto receives payments from employers and pays wage earners when they have their holidays.
Click to read answer
- Who receives holiday pay?
- All wage earners - except wage earners who are covered by a holiday entitlement scheme. More information is available here:
- How do I pay and report?
- You must report holiday pay and holidays through eIndkomst. Then we will automatically charge you. You can read more about reporting through eIndkomst at www.skat.dk
- How do I calculate the number of days of holiday?
- An employee usually accrues 2.08 days of holiday a month. More information is available here: