SUPP is the Supplerende arbejdsmarkedspension (the Supplementary Labour Market Pension Scheme for Disability Pensioners)
SUPP is a voluntary, supplementary labour-market pension for those who choose early retirement.
If you choose early retirement, SUPP can supplement your state-funded old age pension from the age of 65.
- When will my SUPP Pension be paid out?
- Your SUPP Pension will be paid out when you become a pensioner. And the SUPP Pension will be paid out together with your ATP Livslang Pension.
- Read more about ATP Livslang Pension
- How do I obtain my SUPP pension?
- Your pension will be paid into your NemKonto (Easy Account). An 8 per cent labour market contribution will be deducted from the amount before the respective payment.
- Do you know my address?
- If you live in Denmark, we have information about your CPR (social security number), name, and address. If you change your name or address, we will be informed automatically by the National Register of Persons. If you live abroad, you must contact us yourself.
- Contact us
- How do I register?
- You register at your municipality. First, you fill in a form. Then, you send it to your municipality.