Use the self-service or telephone to receive your holiday pay
What is FerieKonto
FerieKonto manages the holiday pay for wage earners who are not covered by a holiday entitlement scheme.
FerieKonto receives contributions from your employer and then sends you a letter.
You accrue holiday pay in the calendar year from 1 January to 31 December. You must take your holiday during the holiday year starting 1 May and ending 30 April.
E.g. if you have earned your holiday between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2010, you must take your holiday between 1 May 2011 and 30 April 2012.
- How do I receive my holiday pay?
- Enter the dates of your holiday using our self-service telephone or website when you would like to take your holiday. We then ensure that your holiday pay is placed in your Easy Account (NemKonto).
- Easy Account (NemKonto)
- I do not live in Denmark. How do I receive my holiday pay?
- If you don't have a Nemkonto in Denmark, you must send us information about your bank account. More information is available here:
- Payment abroad
- How do I use the self-service telephone?
- How do I access the FerieKonto self-service website?
- You need your NemID to log on to our self-service website. Get help here:
- About NemID
- Do Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays count as days of holiday?