LG is the Lønmodtagernes Garantifond (the Employees' Guarantee Fund)
LG is a jointly and severally liable insurance fund that all private employers pay into.
The LG can assist you if you are due money or holiday remuneration because your employer is bankrupt or dissolved and is therefore deemed insolvent.
- What does the LG cover?
- The LG will typically cover your salary, holiday, and pension. More information is available here:
- LG covers
- Under what conditions will I obtain my salary etc. paid out by the LG?
- You will not receive any money until the bankruptcy has been fully confirmed. The fact that a bankruptcy petition has been filed is not in itself sufficient. More information is available here:
- How do I claim any salary etc. that I am due?
- Fill out this form and send it to us. More information is available here:
- Make a claim to the LG
- Where will I receive the money?
- We pay your salary into your Danish bank account or by cheque. Your holiday remuneration is paid into Feriekonto. Pension contributions are paid into your pension scheme. More information is available here:
- Will the LG cover my travel expenses to and from work?
- No. Expenses that you would normally incur when carrying out your work are not covered by the LG.