What does the LG cover
When your workplace closes because of bankruptcy or similar, the LG covers your salary and other work-related remunerations.
The LG covers:
• Salary and pay supplements
• Compensation for the non-payment of salary during the notice period
• Pension contributions
• Holiday allowance
• Holiday bonus
• Payment on public holidays
• Severance payments
• Remuneration for unfair dismissal
• Piece work bonuses
• Any interest due in the period up to the bankruptcy
• Legal costs, within reasonable limits, before the bankruptcy.
The LG does not cover:
• Mileage allowances, per diem allowances, or entertainment expenses
• Money owed to you more than six months before the bankruptcy petition was filed against the employer
• Expenses that the employer should have reimbursed.